Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Shane Ward Contest Part 2

This is the 2nd part of the Shayne Ward contest… super tagal bago ko napost kasi…super heartache pa ang lola… Anyway, here it goes…

After the phone call I started to search anything about Shayne Ward, his profile, his birthday, his songs ( I even tried to memorized on of his songs, unfortunately that wasn’t on the hit list – argghh!!!)

It was confirmed that I’ll be going to Hongkong but still, I have second thoughts about it..

First, since its not good for two, Honey or even Yhan – my sis (yeah nalilito ako nung una kung sino isasama sa kanila hehehe) cant come with me. Since this is my first out of country trip, I want to experience this with someone special. Second, wala akong pocket money, at di pa rin sweldo so magmumukha akong kawawa. And lastly, wala pa sa akin ang tickets so di pa rin sure kung tuloy.

August 4, 9:00 am, while I was in MRT, I received a text message from Mila:

Mila: Sarah, there’s a possibility na di tayo matuloy, Me bagyo sa HK. Nastranded ang flight from London to HK here in Manila, In fact I had a chance to interview Shayne. Wala pang advice kung resumed na yun flight. Basta update na lang kita ha.


Buti na lang, I wasn’t able to pack my things pa. Hirap kaya non heheheh.

At 4:30 pm Mila texted again:

Mila: Sarah, tuloy na tayo!
Sarah: Thank you po!! By the way, wala pa po ba yun plane tickets? At saka ano po dapat kong isuot?
Mila: Sabi ng BMG, bukas na lang daw ibibigay yun tickets, and about the clothes, basta presentable.


Ok! Again, naexcite na naman ako, First kelangang kong magwithdraw ng cash, so takbo ako sa Unionbank. Tapos hanap naman ng Forex to exchange my money to HK or kahit US dollars na muna. Kaso since na di nga ako familiar sa place, nakailang balik ako from Landmark, glorietta and then SM, hay sakit sa paa! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to exchange my money… sabi ko, sa HK na lang sigurado naman meron don. Balik na naman ako ng Landmark to shop for new clothes.. of course, I will be in national TV so I should look pretty, right?

Dumating ako ng house naming at 9 pm. Need to pack my things pa, grabe as in cramming to the max… I cant even remember if nakatulog ako ng mahimbing that night…

August 5, 4 am, I woke up, took a bath, got dressed, and checked my baggage for the last time. I went to the airport at 5:30 am. While in the taxi, Mila texted me that she’s in the airport na, we’ll meet at the international flight gate.

When I got out of the taxi, I saw Mila was already there, she was wearing a black blouse and leggings… ( I really like her gold bag and shoes hehehe). And she told me that we’ll still wait for BMG rep. After 15 mins, there were two other ladies came in. They were Cherry Bayle from Wrock and Bot Glorioso from Philippine Star. Then after 15 mins, there was Maydel Cruz from Sony BMG. Then she handed out our tickets… Oh my this is it!!!

After the immigration officer signed my Passport, I kept on looking at it… Then the girls teased me that “Uyyy me laman na ang passport nya”, I kept on smiling…

We boarded at 8:00 am….

--to be continued--

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon